Training & Certification
ITW Construction Products offers free of charge onsite certified training to the end users of our tools. Many employers require certification from ITWCP for use of our fastening systems. We also run CPD seminars on multiple topics.
With ever increasing guidance, regulation and technical methodology our CPDs provide insight into critical areas of construction, and are delivered by our experienced engineers.
Please use the below form to submit an enquiry.
1 hour session
ITW Construction Products offer free of charge, on-site certified training to the end users of our gas and powder actuated tools. The training certificate issued is valid for 2 years after which a refresher course is required.
Requirement of certification from ITW CP for use of our fastening systems is one step many employers take to ensure they meet the Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations (PUWER).
2 hours sessions
Our experienced engineers offer accredited seminars to aid end users who operate in markets we provide solutions for: Our CPD's are regulated by CPDUK ensuring professionalism and subsequent legitimacy.
CPD's training offers knowledge on
- Concrete screws post-installed anchors used in construction
- SPIT i-Expert interactive anchor design tutorial
- Resins & post-installed anchors used in construction
- Seismicity and post-installed anchors used in construction
- Mechanical post-installed anchors used in construction
- BS 8539:2012 Code of Practice for the selection and installation of post installed anchors in concrete and masonry
Enquire about training
* Mandatory fields