Calling all graduates who are interested in working for ITW Construction Products.
Why Join Us?
The wider ITW company spans across the world and offers a diverse range of career opportunities for those who are customer obsessive, passionate for innovation and results driven. Your career can take any shape and path - the possibilities are limitless.
What does the Graduate Programme look like?
Following on from a comprehensive induction period in which you will be introduced to your mentor, colleagues and our business philosophies you will join one our commercial or operations teams for around 6 months gaining a valuable insight to our business, products and customers. This is preceded by a series of assignments in different business areas up to nine months each where you will have the opportunity to work on key challenges or projects, prepearing you for your first role as an Assistant Manager and onwards to a future leadership role.
What is ITW Construction Products looking for?
Graduates who have exceptional business acumen, drive and ambition.
Skills and knowledge we look for:
- Excellent communication skills, being able to interact effectively with others
- A self-starter who can use their own initiative to achieve goals
- Able to work autonomously as well as within a team environment
- Solution orientated, with a track record of providing workable solutions through analysis, creativity and innovation
- Can present themselves effectively
- Can think on own feet and take decisions on their own initiative
- Pro-active, energetic and thrives on challenges. Willing to go the extra mile to achieve deliverables
- Flexible with the ability to work calmly under pressure
- Possesses a “can do” attitude with the necessary tenacity to achieve results
- IT literate; a competent user of Microsoft Office
The graduate programme is closed currently after a successful application process in 2017 for a few young professionals. Stay tuned for information on the scheme reopening for 2018!